Saturday, April 16, 2011

104 and 105/365 Family days

Rob was off from the station and didn't have to mow on Friday or Saturday so we had 2 days to spend TOGETHER!!! I am so thankful for these special times! Friday, Brendan went to MDO and I had several errands to run so Rob got to finally get some much needed sleep and have the first part of the day to himself! After picking up Brendan, we went to Toys R Us and spent the rest of the day playing outside. After Brendan went to bed, Rob and I were able to watch a movie together and we haven't been able to do that in a long time.
Saturday was a busy but fun day! We all slept in late and then headed to a fire department Easter party and then to our church's Easter festival. We had a great time and Brendan had a blast having his face painted, hunting eggs, decorating cupcakes, and painting pictures! Today was such a beautiful day so after we got home we all played outside. I've said this before but if Brendan had his way, he would live outside!!! I talked Rob into going to my favorite place for dinner, El Mariachi and then TCBY for dessert! Rob heads back to work tomorrow but we have had a great two days together. I am so thankful for my healthy, happy, wonderful family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment