Wednesday, June 22, 2011

yeah for rain!!!!

It rained a TON last night so....Rob was able to come home this morning after getting off from the fire dept. rather than spending all day mowing!!!! I am so very thankful for his business but I am also thankful for a surprise day off! Brendan was thrilled too! He came into our room this morning and was so excited when he saw Daddy was home! We spent the day playing, then running some errands and went to the gym this evening. Rob is obsessed with fitness and nutrition so I have enlisted him as my weight loss coach/trainer and I am paying the price. I don't think I've ever worked out so hard at the gym!! Although im VERY sore now, I know I will be thankful when I start seeing results and working out really does make you feel so much better. Brendan did great at the gym childcare so that was a relief! Tomorrow we are headed back to the gym and then we are going to pick up my nephew and go swimming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment