Wednesday, August 29, 2012

~Bunny Brendan starts K-4~

Brendan started back to school on Monday.  VERY bittersweet!  I love the school and he really does enjoy going but I sure will miss him being home every morning.  He went 2 days/week last year and now he will go 5 days since that is the only option for K-4.  5 whole days!!! It's only from 9-12 and I know it's what he needs but it is still very bittersweet!
ANYWAYS...he is at St. Paul's again this year and he is in Mrs. Yeate's class, the bunny bunch!  He loved his teacher last year and Brendan takes awhile to warm up to new people, so I was curious as to how he would do with a new teacher and a new class but he seems to really like his new teacher and his new classmates.  He really is so excited to go every morning and has so much to tell me about his new bunny class when I pick him up!  We are excited for a new, exciting year in the bunny class!!

:)

He wants to be a police man when he grows up!!


Brendan with his new teacher.
 
Reading The Night Before Preschool
 
playing in the rain!



Soaked!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment