Tuesday, September 4, 2012

38-40 weeks

I am 40 weeks today!!!!!!!!!  Woo Hoo!!!! For some reason, my actual due date is tomorrow but I am 40 weeks today and I definitely feel it.  I am praying for patience and I know Jack will come when he is supposed to but I have reached the exhausted, huge, uncomfortable, annoyed point and am ready to hold this baby!! I thought for sure that I was going into labor Friday night.  I was having lots of contractions and almost called my Dr. but then Saturday morning I woke up with no contractions!  The same thing happened last night and those contractions were even worse but...NOTHING TODAY!! I am so thankful though that I was able to make it past Brendan's first week of school.  Once I got that under my belt, I was relieved so now we are just waiting...and waiting...and WAITING!   Nursery is done, Brendan is in school, bags are packed, and we are ready!!  I think the most annoying part is that it is so hard to get on the floor and play with Brendan and I am just so tired, so I feel bad that I can't play with him as much! Rob has been the biggest help and Brendan would rather play with him than me anyways, so it is always nice when Rob is home and they can be buddies.

I am so thankful for this big belly and for the healthy sumo baby that is living in my belly and I am trying sooooo hard not to complain!!  It would always drive me crazy when people would complain about being pregnant because there are so many people who so badly want to be pregnant but can't or those who have such tough pregnancies.  This really has been a good pregnancy and I am so thankful!   I see my Dr. tomorrow and thankfully, Rob can come to that appt.  My Mom asked me today if I was going to set an induction date when I see her tomorrow and my answer was "as of this second, no but that will probably change a million times before I see her tomorrow." Hey, if I am lucky, maybe I will see her tonight!  ;) Everything is going well, I am feeling good, just tired and READY!  I know once he comes, I will miss parts of being pregnant so I am just trying to enjoy it while it lasts. In the meantime, I am praying for patience and for a smooth labor and delivery and a healthy baby Jack!:)

Total Weight Gain: 33 pounds

Cravings: not really having any cravings

Thing I miss the most: being able to roll over, walk, get on the floor, etc. easily.

Size of Baby: Average 40 weeker is 7-9 lbs. and 19-21 in.

39 weeks

One of my most favorite parts of being pregnant is when  Brendan puts his head on my belly and waits for Jack to move.

First Husker game of the season!!! 

40 weeks!!!!!

Camera kept fogging up since it was 68 degrees inside and HOT outside but this on the way to school this morning.  :)  My big 4 year old excited about school!


No comments:

Post a Comment