Sunday, February 6, 2011

37/365 Close, But No Cigar...YET

Well, registration forms and deposits for pre-school will start being collected at 8am TOMORROW and the first person was there at 5:50 am TODAY, waiting to get a spot for their child! By 2pm today all slots for the 2 day class (which is what I want) were filled BUT I am the first person on the waiting list for that class. The director told me that usually at least 3 spots open up between now and the end of summer, so she really feels certain that I will get a spot especially since I am 1st in line on the waiting list. I was disappointed, REALLY DISAPPOINTED at first since I didn't get a guaranteed spot, but I do feel confident that one will open up. I got there at 12:30 pm today and there were 4 guaranteed slots left for the 2 day class, but if you claim a guaranteed spot then you have to stay at the school until tomorrow morning when they start taking registration. I had to get Brendan down for a nap and by the time I could get back up there to stay, all the spots were filled. If it's meant to be then he will get a spot and I sure hope he does. This is such an awesome school and I pray he gets in!!!

P.S. PACKERS WON!!! I WISH IT WERE THE SAINTS AGAIN BUT PACKERS ARE MY #2 TEAM AND THEY WON!

No comments:

Post a Comment