Tuesday, February 8, 2011

39/365 Errands

Brendan slept in today, which was awesome!! After we ate breakfast and got dressed, we ran some errands. We needed to get some things for our Disney trip so we went a few places, then picked up a ring that Rob got for me. It's a band with diamonds and peridot (Brendan's birthstone). I had been wanting that ring ever since Brendan was born and I finally got it and am so excited. I highly recommend Lockhart Jewelers. They are so friendly and do a great job!! After errands we stopped by Mimi and Papa's house for awhile, and then headed home. Brendan is sleeping in my bed tonight, that sneaky little boy! He knows when Daddy isn't home and he always ends up in bed with me. :)
It looks like we may get more snow tomorrow so we will see what tomorrow holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment