Friday, February 11, 2011

42/365 Never say never

Rob is a coach for the local high school wrestling team and although I support him, I never really cared for that sport; that is until today. The state wrestling tournament is going on this weekend so Brendan and I went to the Century Tel center to watch for awhile. It was so exciting and Brendan loved it. It was much more exciting than the regular duals that they have. There were 8 different matches going on at a time and there were tons of fans. Nothing against other athletes, but wrestlers really are the hardest working athletes, both physically and mentally. It is amazing and quite admirable what these guys put themselves through. I really thought i'd never be a fan of the sport wrestling, but never say never because I am a fan now!! Wrestling doesn't get near the respect from north Louisiana that it deserves. Hopefully, one day that will change. Tomorrow is the finals and the best thing about it is that Rob will be wearing a suit. My husband RARELY wears a tie, much less a suit but coaches have to wear suits to the finals and I can't wait! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment