Monday, February 28, 2011

59/365 Good Day!!

Today was a really good day! It rained quite a bit last night, so Rob didn't have to mow today. I love days like today, Rob is home due to the rain the night before, but the sun comes out so it makes for a beautiful day and we all get to enjoy it together!! Today was my cleaning day and I had a lot to do. Brendan loves to help me clean, so he got his rag (wet wipe) and we started cleaning. I said before that I HATE folding laundry so Rob folded the laundry while I was busy with my cleaning. Now the house is spotless and I am happy!!! I LOVE a clean house!

This evening, once the ground was dry, Rob mowed our yard and Brendan and I went outside to help him. I am particular about our house and Rob is particular about the yard and his equipment, but he did let me edge the yard. Let's just say I will stick with the inside work. You would think it wouldn't be too hard to edge along the cement but I couldn't keep the edger straight so I ended up messing up the yard. It actually was quite comical. I asked Rob if he would hire me to be on his crew and he said "no". :) While Rob tried to clean up the mess I made with edging, I went inside and cooked dinner. I tried a new chicken recipe and it was delicious!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment