Thursday, January 13, 2011

13/365 My Silly Child

Brendan is hilarious!!! He does the silliest things at the strangest times and just like his Daddy, he always gives me something to laugh about! He puts on his Santa hat (I think he will still be wearing that hat 6 mos. from now), his fireman boots, and out of the blue starts singing/dancing to Jingle Bells and the Bob The Builder theme song. I just went in the living room to check on him and he has managed to take off his pants, boots, and socks, but is wearing his heavy winter coat, zipped up, with his hood on and is riding his bulldozer. What a sight! We went to Chilis to meet my sister's boyfriend tonight (and I do approve of him; super sweet guy!) and when we were getting ready to go, Brendan grabbed the strings to the blinds (we were sitting by a window) and started bouncing up and down, riding the string like a horse and said "giddy up horsey". He always knows how to make me smile. Last night I was pretty bummed out about something and I thought Brendan was playing in his room but he comes out into the living room and says "look Mama" and he has desitin on his lips like lipstick, as well as on his nose. After freaking out, making sure he didn't ingest any desitin, I started laughing at how silly he looked! He thought he was putting on make-up! Silly boy!!!! I know im sounding like that annoying woman who constantly talks about her kids but he just makes me laugh so much!! He truly is a mini version of his Daddy which I am thankful for. Rob is quite the comedian and Brendan is surely following in his footsteps! I sure do love those guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment