Saturday, January 29, 2011

29/365 dinner date

I had been looking forward to going to my favorite place to eat, El Mariachi, for the past few days. Rob was supposed to get done coaching at 4pm but he didn't get done till after 8 so Brendan and I went to El Mariachi by ourselves and had our own little date and it was fun! We colored pictures, played cars, and then ate our meals. I ordered the taco dinner and Brendan got the grilled cheese. He was such a little pig! He ate his grilled cheese and fries and then wanted ANOTHER grilled cheese and he ate all of that too! He must be going through a growth spurt! He hasn't been feeling well due to the yucky congestion, so I'm happy that his appetite is back! After dinner, we got some ice cream (healthy eating, huh?!) and then came home and played until Daddy got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment