Sunday, January 2, 2011

1/365

Well, I didn't get a chance to start my blog yesterday, so I will do 2 posts today! Happy New Year!!! I had a blog for a few months after Brendan was born but I never kept it up. A few friends have a blog and they write in it each day, then at the end of the year they look back at their posts and can reflect on the year. I am hoping I stick with this blog and 365 days from now I can look back on it!!
So, it's now 2011! What are your resolutions/goals? My resolution, which I hope to stick to, is to eat better! We eat out wayyyy too much and I don't think any of us get the veggies that we need. I really do enjoy cooking, so I am going to cook more which will result in healthier eating. Also, cutting back on caffeine intake. One diet coke, maybe 2, per day! My other resolution is to WORRY LESS! I am such a perfectionist and worry/stress about things if they aren't perfect, which is ridiculous! "Let go and let God!"
On my agenda for the New Year? Choose a preschool! Most cutoffs for Fall preschool is February so I really need to buckle down and find one! Im not sure why I am so picky (see above paragraph about worrying less!!!) I have it narrowed down to 3 preschools, so I will visit them and hopefully have a decision made within the next few weeks! Also, we are really hoping to take a trip to Disney World in February, pending how taxes turnout. Hopefully we won't have to pay much, if any, and can take Brendan to Disney, instead of paying the IRS! I've never been so im really hoping we get to go!! Another goal for this year? Expand our family!!! I love being a Mom and so badly want to give Brendan a sibling! I am learning, or relearning, that I am not in control. God will bless us with another child, according to His timing, not ours, which in turn, WILL be the perfect time! :)
May you all have a very happy and healthy 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment