Tuesday, January 11, 2011

10/365 ITS FREEZZZZZZING

I didn't have a chance to post yesterday so I'm posting today. Due to the snow from the day before, or rather the ice, schools and roads are closed so Brendan I decided to stay home and stay inside where it was warm. Have I told you I don't like freezing weather?? :) We did manage to drop some birthday stuff off at a friend's house. Her adorable daughter is having an Elmo birthday party and we had alot of stuff leftover from Brendan's party. After getting the Elmo stuff together for my friend, it got my thinking about Brendan's next birthday. I cannot believe he will be 3. That just seems impossible! I know people say this all of the time but it seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. He truly is life's greatest blessing and has brought so much joy to Rob's and my life! It's still 7 months away until his Birthday, but it's never too early to start planning. I'm thinking about a carnival theme or firetrucks but im sure that will change numerous times. I love, love, love parties, ESPECIALLY ones for children. Children are so much fun and bring so much joy to everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment