Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25/365 Half Of A Haircut

My child was/is in desperate need of a haircut. I used to do hair so I cut his hair but even with me cutting his hair he still HATES getting his haircut. I have been procrastinating on cutting his hair since hates it more and more the older he gets but I couldn't wait any longer. His hair was growing over his ears and no matter what I did, he constantly looked like he had bed head. Well, I turned on his favorite cartoon and even had Daddy sit with him and watch cartoons but that did NOT work at all. As soon as I pulled out my shears, the water works started! HE WAS MAD!!!! I guess this really wasn't the best day to attempt a haircut. He started with a runny nose yesterday and isn't feeling that great so on top of the waterworks, he had snot bubbles coming out of his nose, which he then wiped all over his face. I got most of his hair cut but I had to stop once the snot bubbles started. I felt bad and my poor guy looked so pathetic! He still looks pathetic now with half of his hair cut and the other long but atleast the snot bubbles have stopped. Rob said he has a mullet now since the front is short but the back is still long, hahaha. Business in the front and party in the back! The haircut will just have to wait until Brendan feels better!

No comments:

Post a Comment