Friday, January 28, 2011

28/365 Beautiful day!!

Today was SUCH a beautiful day!!! We have had quite a bit of rain lately but for the past couple of days the sun has come out and it has been so nice outside! Brendan went to MDO today and although he is doing much better with the whole separation anxiety, he was MAD today! He went to bed late last night so he was tired which I think is the reason he wanted to stay home. He kept saying "Momma, I just need to sleep!" While he was at MDO I had an appt., ate lunch with a friend, and even went clothes shopping and was able to actually try on clothes which is a rare thing since I have Brendan in tow 99% of the time and he enjoys shopping as much as his Daddy which is not at all!!! When I picked Brendan up I ran into a friend who recently adopted a baby boy and I was finally able to meet him! I already had baby fever and seeing that precious baby boy made it even worse, then seeing Brendan's face light up when he saw the baby didn't make matters any easier!!! After visiting the baby, Brendan and I headed to the car wash and then to the fire station to see Daddy. Last time we visited Rob at the station, he ended up getting a call so the loud alarm went off, then the guys started running to the trucks and it was quite an ordeal which scared Brendan so today he kept saying "Daddy not get a call, Daddy not get a call!" Once we got home Brendan, Scarlet, and I played outside for a long time and went for a walk! It was too nice outside to be inside!! When it got dark, we headed inside and ate dinner together, made a cake, ate some cake, watched a few cartoons, and then it was time for the sleepy boy to go to sleep! Tomorrow, we have a Birthday party and then for dinner it is my favorite...EL MARACHI!!!!!!! Have a great weekend, y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment