Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11/365 Busy Day!

Today was a busy day! I love days like today; ya know, the ones when at the end of the day you feel like you've been productive! Well, today was one of those days! It started out tiring, Brendan didn't go to sleep until 1:30 AM!!! He was SCREAMING, not fussing, but screaming if I would leave the room. He has recently started a Mommy stage, which I usually don't mind, and it was in full force last night. He is fine with his Daddy but it has to be me or Rob. I am wondering how he will do when my Mom and Dad keep him overnight on Saturday! Anyways, if I was holding him or was in his room then he was fine but he would scream and scream and scream for me when I would leave. I know some would say "he just needs to cry" Well, there is a difference between crying and screaming and I will not let my child scream. Long story short, I put him in bed with me (which is a rarity) and we finally went to sleep. Anyways, I dropped Scarlet off at the vet at 9 so she could get a bath, nail trim, and anal glands milked (it's a beagle thing), then I had an appt. at 10 which praise God, went well and then I got to visit with a friend that I hadn't seen in a long time. After that I toured a preschool, then got my sister a Birthday gift, got a massage, picked up Scarlet, came home, was able to watch a tv show with Rob while Brendan napped, played fire station with Brendan, headed to my parents' for my sister's Birthday (Happy Birthday, Katie!), then went to see Rob coach wrestling. What a good day today has been! Tomorrow, Brendan and I are headed to spend the morning with some sweet friends!!! Sausage balls and blueberry muffins await me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment