Tuesday, January 18, 2011

17/365 Monotonous (but productive) Monday

I started making Mondays my cleaning day. I used to have a room that I would clean each day but cleaning everyday got old and if I had alot of errands one day and wasn't home much, then I would end up getting behind on my cleaning , hence monotonous Monday is born. I aim to get all of my cleaning done on Mondays so that way the rest of the week I just have the maintenance cleaning to do and don't have to worry about heavy cleaning everyday. Although Mondays aren't very exciting and it is pretty boring (monotonous) spending a whole day cleaning, it sure is nice at the end of the day when my house is clean! I am so thankful that Brendan loves to "clean" so we end up making a game of it and we really do end up having fun!! I do love having a clean house but I assure you, if you come over unannounced there will be toys everywhere, beds probably won't be made, and there WILL be crumbs on the floor but in my opinion that's how it should be! Yes, it will be clean but chances are it will be messy. It's my clean mess!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment