Sunday, January 9, 2011

9/365 Snow!!!!

It snowed today! Being that we are in Louisiana, snow is a rare thing to see and some of the snow even stuck!! Now of course what we think is snow in Louisiana is nothing like what snow is like in Nebraska. I lived in Omaha for a year after Rob and I were married and that winter was soooo cold. One day it was -31 outside and I was stranded at work because my car wouldn't start since it was soooo cold. Omaha is a nice place but I would prefer a Louisiana summer over a Nebraska winter anytime!! Snow sure is pretty and a nice change but I love warmer weather! Even though it was cold today, 29 degrees to be exact, we of course bundled Brendan up and took him outside to play in the snow; he loved it! As soon as he got outside he said "Oh, its Christmas again!" He loved walking in the snow, attempting to shovel snow, and feeling how cold it was!! He did not want to come back inside!! Maybe next winter we will have to take a trip up north so Brendan can see what snow is really all about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment