Sunday, January 23, 2011

Football!!!!

After church we ran home to grab a few things and Scarlet, then headed to my parents' house to watch football!!! My Mom grew up in Wisconsin, so she is a huge Packers fan! You can't watch football without having food and we had tons! Pulled pork sandwiches, homemade baked beans, fruit and veggie trays, dips and chips, nachos, and King cake!!!!! Everything was soooooo yummy and im sure I gained a few pounds but it was worth it!! Brendan didn't watch much of the game, instead he decided to use Mimi's and Papa's couch cusheons to make a "fort" which he called his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! We stayed at Mom and Dad's house for most of the day and had a great time! Yummy food, great company, and 2 good games made for a great Sunday! 2 weeks till the Superbowl. I sure wish the Saints were going but since they aren't I will be cheering for the Packers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment