Tuesday, January 4, 2011

3/365

Well, I didn't have a chance to post yesterday so I will be posting twice again today. Rob was at work yesterday so it was just Brendan and me at home and of course my 4 legged child, Scarlet. Brendan and I love having Rob home with us and miss him very much when he is working but I do have to say yesterday was a fun day! It's not that we went anywhere fun , actually we just stayed home all day.

I finally got all of the decorations taken down the day before, so yesterday I spent the day cleaning my house. Brendan really does like to "help" me clean so he grabs a wet wipe and "cleans" the windows, furniture, etc. What made yesterday so much fun was that we just spent the whole day together, not really doing anything at all, if that makes any sense. We did things but just didn't have a schedule, had no events that we had to attend, etc. We stayed in our pajamas all day and just hung out. We cuddled on the couch and watched cartoons, colored together, read books, he would grab a wipe from his box of wipes and help me clean, we danced and acted silly, played trucks, played grocery store, and dined on a gormet dinner of grilled cheese and grapes. I am a stay at home Mom so I am with Brendan all day everyday but it usually seems like we have somewhere we have to be, some sort of schedule to follow, etc. So yesterday was fun just to have the whole day day to do nothing TOGETHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment