Saturday, January 22, 2011

21/365 Slumber Party!!!

Since Rob was at the fire station and Brendan took a late nap, I decided to let Brendan stay up later than normal so we had a "slumber party"! Brendan helped me make some chocolate covered candies that I was making for a friend and then the party started! Fruit snacks, a fresh sippy cup of juice for Brendan, a glass of water for Momma, and we were ready to party! We watched Handy Manny, Calliou, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse marathons together and then it was time for bed. Scarlet, Brendan, and I all slept in Brendan's bed last night until I woke up smashed against the bed rail with Brendan against my back and Scarlet on my legs at 6:30 am, so I ended up going to my bed. We had so much fun together and I think Daddy is jealous so next time the guys will have to do a slumber party!

No comments:

Post a Comment